Chocolate Lovers & Curious Newcomers Alike
Join us for a chocolate adventure of a lifetime where we celebrate Grenada’s pure natural resources, fertile environment and sustainable chocolate making culture. Explore the island’s rich history, visit organic cocoa plantations nestled in the lush verdant Caribbean rainforest, hear the story of Grenada’s chocolate, dance the cocoa, make your own chocolate and indulge in delicious chocolate-inspired cuisine and cocoa-infused island life!
- Experience the Caribbean Chocolate Island of Grenada
- Learn the story of the pioneer “Tree to Bar” chocolatier Mott Green
- Experience the chocolate making process from Tree to Bar
- Meet mingle and work alongside local Cocoa Farmers
- Join a Chocolate Tasting Meditation and yoga practice
- Make your own Organic Chocolate beauty potions
- Acquire many chocolate-making secrets from Local & International Chocolatiers
- Wander through tropical Theobroma Cacao Forests
- Taste Chocolate with specialists from around the world
- Be inspired by Caribbean Sceneries, design, music, rum, dance and cuisine
- Sail away, snorkel and taste chocolate watching a Caribbean Sunset
- Indulge in all things Ethically Produce Chocolate
attend every event
Grenada Chocolate Fest celebrates all things tree-to-bar ethically and sustainably made dark Grenadian chocolate. With this in mind, the festival has curated an array of authentic experiences that are fun, insightful, inspiring and steeped in deep love and appreciation for chocolate made from the island’s world-renowned fine flavoured cacao.
our chocolate experts for chocolate fest 2019
we take chocolate seriously
Grenada Cocoa Farms & Factories
We are proud to partner with organic cocoa farms around the island. All our partnering farms use sustainable farming practices including permaculture to yield the best quality organic fine flavoured cacao beans that in turn make some of the most interesting chocolate bars. Farms include Tri-Island Chocolate Farm, Belmont Estate, Crayfish Organic Farm, Mount Edgecombe Plantation, Grenada Chocolate Company and Jouvay Chocolate.
reserve your room
Book directly and enquire about their special Grenada Chocolate Fest discount.
Grenada Chocolate Festival
Grenada Chocolate Fest has been a catalyst for the ever blossoming chocolatiers and cocoa industries.
give us a call: 443-8783
Give us a call to find out more information about Grenada Chocolate Festival.
Take a look at our 2018 chocolate festival. There’s something for everyone to enjoy.
©2018 All Rights Reserved | Grenada Chocolate Festival