Tri-Island Cocoa Farm Rehabilitation
Tri-Island chocolate has been implementing Permaculture design practices since work began on rehabilitating their family farm from the soil up. Using Permaculture patterns found in nature as a guide they are building a sustainable, productive ecosystem on their family estate.
Through constructing a beautiful space and abundant natural food forest, you too will learn about the guided methods of the Rastafarian communities and Permaculture forefathers implemented by Tri-Island chocolate.
In this one day experience you will:
- Harvesting your own cinnamon spice.
- Meet and hear stories from Grenadian farmers
- Learn about Caribbean honey beekeeping, a bee life cycle and taste raw Grenadian honey.
- Learn how Permaculture design is being implemented across the cocoa farm
- Support the team construct their composting toilet structure
Please wear comfortable trainers/boots (you don’t mind getting wet/dirty) long trousers, sunblock, insect repellent and a sun hat.